Haida 150 Series Filter Holder For Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens – HD3207
This Haida 150 Filter Holder Kit is designed to allow for the convenient use of 150mm wide, 2mm thick filters with a Rokinon/Samyang 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC lens while minimizing vignetting.
The kit consists of three main components, a front filter holder, a filter holder adapter ring, and an adapter ring lens collar. Use of the filter holder is easily accomplished by first sliding the filter holder adapter ring over the rear of a Rokinon/Samyang 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC lens until it has achieved a secure fit. Afterwards, the adapter ring lens collar can also be slid over the rear of the lens. The adapter ring lens collar can then be screwed into the adapter ring to lock both components into place.
Adapter rings are separately available for lenses with 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm, 95mm, or 105mm front filter threads. After being fitted onto an adapter ring, the filter holder’s screw-on locking pin helps to provide a reliable, yet adjustable connection that allows the holder to be rotated 360°, permitting the use of graduated neutral density and other filters that are enhanced by varied positioning. This Haida 150 Filter Holder Kit is pre-installed with one pair of filter slots, a configuration that accommodates one rectangular filter. Also included is a second pair of filter slots and a second set of screws designed to attach both pairs, which allows up to two rectangular filters to be used at the same time.
To prevent stray light, which could have unwanted effects on exposure, from coming in between an installed filter and a connected lens, two gaskets are positioned along the front of the filter holder. These gaskets are designed to form a seal between the pairs of plastic filter slots.
This kit’s filter holder can also be used with a Haida filter holder adapter ring for a Zeiss Distagon T* 15mm f/2.8 (ZE and ZF.2), Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED, Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM, Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM II, Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX, Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM, Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di (VC or non-VC) USD, Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO, Nikon AF NIKKOR 14mm f/2.8D ED, Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR, Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art, Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art, Samyang XP 14mm f/2.4, Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G, Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art, or Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art lens.
- Allows filters to be conveniently used with a Rokinon/Samyang 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC lens while minimizing vignetting
- Holds 150mm wide, 2mm thick filters
- Preconfigured to hold one rectangular filter and can accommodate up to two rectangular filters
- Screw-on locking pin allows for adjustment of filter holder’s grip for 360° rotation on adapter ring
- Gaskets help to prevent stray light, which could have unwanted effects on exposure, from coming in between an installed filter and a connected lens
- Separately available aluminum-alloy adapter rings for lenses with 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm, 95mm, or 105mm front filter threads