Large Diaphragn Studio MicroPhone
With 34mm (1.3″) true condenser capsule, 3 selectable polar patterns, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response features, BOYA BY-M1000 is suited for capturing instruments and vocals in project and professional recording applications, such as singer, songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings.
Featuring all metal housing, wide frequency response, excel-lent signal-to-noise ratio, -10 dB Pad Switch and 80 Hz high-pass filter switch design, making it a great choice for a vocal microphone, as well as for recording guitars and percus-sion instruments.
• Gold-sputtered diaphragm
• Broadcast-quality condenser microphone
• Cardioid, Omnidirectional and Bidirectional polar patterns
• Wide frequency range and ultra low noise
• Off-axis rejection for clean recordings
• Included shockmount & pop filter
• Controlled by low-cut filter switch
• 0dB ,-10 dB Pad switch
• Electrically balanced output
• 3-Pin XLR plug
• 24V or 48V phantom power
• All-metal housing
• Included 3/8″ and 5/8″ thread