This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity for microphones, guitars, bass and keyboards. Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 2 astonishingly pure, worldclass Midas-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC202HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
• 2×2 USB 2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
• Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
• Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
• Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
• 2 state-of-the-art, Midas designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
• Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
• Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
• Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
• USB port for connection and power
• Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
• “Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
Isi Dalam Box
Behringer Audiophile 2×2 USB Audio Interface U-Phoria UMC2HD