Trigger and Receiver
Godox AC Studio Receiver Only DMR-16
Long distance, a full range of barrier free trigger flash strobes and rechargeable flashlight.
The receiver is used with alternating current.
It achieves quick response under the advanced MCU control.
It can meet the need of sync flash for any different shutter camera.
Suitable for Godox DM-16 flash trigger.
Godox AC Studio Trigger + Reciever DM-16
• Wireless remote control system, convenient to operate, ultra-low voltage, battery saver.
• The transmitter is equipped with and advanced electric circuit.
• Circuit design with sleepy function, low power consumption.
• The receiver is used with altermating current, and it achieves quick response under the advanced MCU control.
• One transmitter can control 16 receivers at most synchronously.
• It can meet the need of sync flash for any different shutter camera.
Godox DC Trigger Studio CT-16 Transmitter + Receiver
For Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
For Canon 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
For Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT;
For Olympus FL-50, FL36;
For Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430;
For Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
For Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync);
Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower;
Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like for Nikon, for Sigma, for Olympus, for Pentax (except for SONY as they use a special hot shoe)